Date: Saturday, February 12th
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
Dr. Soania Mathur, diagnosed with PD at age 27, is a renowned expert on living well with PD. This Forum will be in a “fireside chat” format discussing questions submitted by attendees. View Dr. Mathur’s Unshakeable MD website (https://www.unshakeablemd.com/) and then submit any questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-Chair, The Michael J. Fox Foundation For Parkinson’s Research
- Board Member, The Davis Phinney Foundation
- Medical Advisory Board, Parkinson’s Canada
- Medical Advisory Board, The Brian Grant Foundation
- Executive, Parkinson’s Movement North America
- Board Director, Lakeridge Health Foundation
- Chair, Developmental Committee, Lakeridge Health Foundation
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Parkinson’s
You should receive a confirmation e-mail after registering. Contact us at email@example.com or (510) 479-6119 if you need assistance.
PD Active depends on donations to bring programs like this to our members free of charge. We remain grateful for your contributions.