When: Saturday, May 14
Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Where: Lake Temescal Park
North Entrance: 6500 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94618
- Learn about classes & resources in the community
- Meet the class instructors and support group coordinators
- See old friends and meet new ones
- Enjoy refreshments
All are welcome! Family and Friends too!
Find out about PD Active resources and other groups in our community including:
- Dance for PD- Berkeley Ballet Theater
- Mindful Movement: Yoga, You, & Parkinson’s.
- Move & Groove (chair yoga for PD)
- PD Fit Club with Petra
- Rock Steady Boxing
- PD Active Support Groups for:
- Young Onset
- General Parkinson’s
- Care Partners
- Adult Children of People with PD
- Tech Tips & Life Hacks
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- UCSF – Clinical Trials
- AND MORE!
For more information, please contact email@example.com; (510) 479-6119.
PD Active depends on donations to bring programs like this to our members free of charge.
We remain grateful for your contributions. Donate here.